Words with Friends is a fantastic iPhone game where you play scrabble with your friends. The only drawback is that you never really know if that word you played was really optimal.
Enter "Words with Foes". We'll tell you the optimal play for free!
You'll get an email with every possible play along with how much it's worth! And it's pretty flip-floppin easy too!
Check out this 2 minute demo of how to use Words with Foes.
Prefer text? That's cool… here's how it works:
- Open one of your 'Words with Friends' games
- Make sure you can see the whole board & all your tiles are on the rack
- Take a screenshot (press the home AND power buttons at the same time… you'll see a flash)
- Open the screenshot in your photo gallery
- Email the photo (touch the curvy arrow at the bottom & choose 'Email Photo')
- Type the letters in your rack into the subject line (we don't parse racks… yet)
- Send it to [email protected]
- Choose actual size for the attachment (super important)
Okay, it's a lot of steps… but it's mostly fluffy words. We can do it in about 15 seconds on a good day and we're so dumb we made a totally un-monetized service that requires tons of processing and maintenance.
You should get a response email in 30-60 seconds. How bomb is that? Pretty bomb.